Priscilla Fasoro represents clients on a wide variety of complex commercial transactions, specializing in those involving technology and data. In particular, her practice focuses on negotiating outsourcing and other technology-driven agreements, including services agreements for both service providers and customers.
Ms. Fasoro represents clients in a wide array of industries, including technology services, public utility, automobile, consumer goods, airline, hospitality, banking, private equity, and fashion.
In addition to her technology practice, Ms. Fasoro has significant experience representing U.S. and international clients in a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, asset and stock purchases, capital markets, joint ventures, corporate governance, and general corporate and strategic matters.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2012
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, B.A., 2009
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Advised a multinational electricity and gas utility company in the negotiation of a $200M Systems Integration services agreement with two vendors for the update and transformation of the utility’s legacy IT systems.
- Represented a leading technology services provider in the negotiation of a $124M IT Outsourcing contract renewal with a multinational conglomerate.
- Advised a technical textiles company and its wholly owned subsidiary in their acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding stock of a competing textiles manufacturer.
- Advised an airline on its establishment of a 50/50 equity joint-venture with a private company to perform engine parts trading and related services to operators or engine owners.
- Represented an investment bank on its capital reconfiguration and restructuring for over 45 group companies spanning five jurisdictions.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- New York City Bar Association
Previous Experience : Corporate Counsel at Hewlett-Packard (2015-2017)
Rate : $$$$