Priscilla Muhlenkamp has been practicing immigration and nationality law with Fragomen since 1998. She advises multinational corporations on employment-related immigration issues, focusing on strategic immigration planning and regulatory compliance.
She currently leads a large legal team servicing clients in a wide-variety of industries including information technology, management consulting, energy, consumer goods, and telecommunications as well as NGOs and research organizations involving all major employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories, as well as with family-based permanent residence applications.
Priscilla represented a conditional resident pro bono with the removal of conditions on her residency and request for waiver of joint filing as a battered spouse.
Priscilla speaks English and Japanese.
- Successfully represented several multinational IT and Telecommunications companies with H-1B Labor Condition Application investigations conducted by the Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division
- Advised and counseled a major, global IT Consulting firm on the establishment of a streamlined and efficient Labor Condition Application compliance program
- Conducted numerous audits for large and medium-sized companies to ensure that they are compliant with regulatory statutes
- William & Mary School of Law | J.D., 1998
- University of Virginia | B.A., 1995
Bar Admissions: Virginia, District of Columbia
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
Rate : $$$