Ms. Pritee K. Thakarsey is counsel in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw based in the firm’s San Francisco office. Ms. Thakarsey represents employers in state and federal courts in defending single-plaintiff and multi-plaintiff litigation, including discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and wage & hour matters.
Ms. Thakarsey provides advice and counsel to employers to proactively avoid single plaintiff and class action litigation. Ms. Thakarsey also provides day-to-day counseling and advice to clients about the various laws affecting the employment relationship, including employee complaints, workplace investigations, leaves of absence, and the interactive process.
Ms. Thakarsey has experience drafting employer policies and conducting wage and hour audits. Ms. Thakarsey is a member of the firm’s Workplace Counseling & Solutions Group and Hospitality Industry Group.
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (2009)
- Staff Writer, McGeorge Law Review (2007-2008)
- Appellate and International Advocacy—Ranked among the Top 20 in Best Oral Advocate Competition (2007)
- Dean’s Honor List (2006-2009)
- Witkin Awards in Labor Law (2008), Juvenile Law (2008), and Public Education Law (2009)
- B.A., University of Southern California (2003)
- Lambda Pi Eta Honors Graduate
- South Asian Bar Association of Northern California
Rate : $$$