Prosper Asher Shaked is a skilled trial attorney who is fully committed to the aggressive representation of his clients. Prosper was born and raised in Miami Beach, FL. He received his Bachelor’s degree from Emory University and graduated with honors from the University of Miami School of Law.
Upon graduation, Prosper spent several years serving a prosecutor at the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. During this time, he aggressively protected the rights of victims and prosecuted crimes involving attempted murders, trafficking, life felonies, and DUIs.
As a prosecutor, Prosper conducted over 30 trials, gaining extensive litigation and courtroom experience. Prosper focuses his practice on helping individuals who have suffered from catastrophic injuries obtain the compensation they deserve.
- Emory University B.B.A.
- University of Miami School of Law J.D.
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- The League of Prosecutors
Rate : $$$