Puja Vadodaria is a business lawyer assisting companies and investors with venture capital and private equity investments, merger and acquisitions, public offerings and commercial transactions. Puja also advises clients on various legal and business matters, including entity formation, corporate governance, partnership matters, tax, capitalization, equity compensation, capital raising and customer contracts.
- Represented Measurement Specialties, Inc., a global designer and manufacturer of sensors and sensor-based systems, in multiple add-on transactions, including, its acquisitions of Spectrum Sensors and Controls and in its 2014 sale to TE Connectivity, Ltd.
- Represented XebiaLabs Group B.V., a portfolio company of Updata Partners and a software delivery automation company in its sale to Susquehanna Growth Equity and Accel in 2017
- Represented Tropo, Inc. in its sale to Cisco (2015)
- Represented Freedom Healthcare of America, LLC, a drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs and a portfolio company of Fulcrum Growth Partners, in its acquisition by Summit Partners in 2018
- Represented Cadence, Inc., a provider of devices for advanced surgical and specialty industrial applications in its 2018 sale to Kohlberg & Company
- J.D., Emory University School of Law 2009
- Managing Editor, Emory Law Journal
- B.S.B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 2004
Rate : $$$$