Quin R. Frazer assists individuals in all areas of estate planning, including representing wealthy individuals and their families, family businesses and foundations. He also works closely with the firm’s Litigation Practice Group to represent individuals and charitable organizations as beneficiaries in will and trust disputes, as well as individual and corporate fiduciaries in will and trust construction matters.
Quin is a frequent lecturer and writer on estate planning and charitable giving matters and speaks nationally on the fiduciary duties and liabilities of directors of nonprofit corporations and the trustees of charitable trusts. Quin was an adjunct professor at Loyola University Chicago Law School.
Experience : Quin’s more than 40 years of experience have included work for individuals and families involving :
- Sophisticated estate planning design and drafting
- Succession planning for family businesses and family foundations
- Insurance Trusts
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Family foundations and supporting organizations
- Estate and trust taxation and administration
- University of Notre Dame, J.D., 1975
- Mount St. Paul College, B.A., 1968
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions : U.S. Tax Court
Rate : $$$