Quinn Carlson, an attorney in the Memphis office, concentrates her litigation practice in the areas of products liability, medical malpractice, premises liability and insurance defense. Ms. Carlson’s products liability experience includes representing drug manufacturers and food processors in both state and federal court, including multidistrict litigation (MDL). She also has significant medical malpractice experience and routinely represents hospitals in wrongful death and personal injury actions.
Through her work with a local hospital system, Ms. Carlson developed considerable knowledge regarding the medical peer review and credentialing process, and has successfully defended clients against requests for information and documents protected from disclosure by the Tennessee Peer Review privilege.
Ms. Carlson’s premises liability experience is substantial and she routinely represents businesses such as large residential apartment complexes and national commercial retailers in such matters. Ms. Carlson’s experience includes defending clients against claims of failure to provide a safe environment, failure to provide adequate security and claims arising from the criminal acts of third parties.
- Loyola University School of Law, J.D., 2006, magna cum laude
- University of Colorado, Boulder, B.A., 2001
ADMISSIONS : Tennessee, 2006
- Obtained a defense verdict during bench trial for breach of contract.
- Obtained voluntary dismissal or summary judgment in medical malpractice cases for a local hospital.
- Successfully defended an insurance company against a subpoena for contracts between the client and a hospital.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Recipient – Baker Donelson Memphis Pro Bono Attorney of the Year (2008)
- Fellow – The Leadership Academy (2010)
Rate : $$$