R. Alan Higbee is the Managing Partner of the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group. Alan represents public and private domestic and international companies and entrepreneurs in all facets of general business, corporate and securities matters, including public and private equity and debt offerings, mergers and acquisitions, business contracts, business transactions, joint ventures, corporate governance, and franchise matters.
He has significant experience in the restaurant and hospitality, auto dealership, defense, homeland security, fertilizer, agricultural products, chemicals, metals, mining and manufacturing industries.
Alan is an accomplished speaker and has participated in numerous Florida and local bar association seminars on business, corporate and securities related subjects, as well as other professional continuing education seminars.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Board Member, Florida Defense Contractors Association
- University of Florida, J.D., with honors, 1981
- University of Florida, B.A., with honors, Economics, 1978
Rate : $$$