R. Jack Reynolds is a lawyer in Pillsbury’s Environmental & Natural Resources practice, where he brings an emphasis on environmental, energy and homeowners’ association law to the firm.
Jack has worked extensively on CERCLA matters, mining and mineral leasing. He penned what is considered one of the most comprehensive books on the second amendment called A People Armed and Free: The Truth About the Second Amendment.
Jack spent 28 years in the Marine Corp Reserve, retiring in 2003 as a Lieutenant Colonel. He completed an LLM degree in Energy, Environmental and Natural Resource Law in May of 2006 from the University of Houston Law School.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Teck Metals Ltd. – Defending client in a CERCLA litigation matter; still pending.
- Harold Fletcher – Obtained summary judgment for unpaid salary in wrongful termination suit.
- Chiquita – Numerous cases including DBCP cases, where summary judgments have been obtained.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- LL.M., University of Houston Law Center
- B.S., Oklahoma State University
ADMISSIONS : Texas, Utah.
Rate : $$$