Joey Noble’s practice focuses on real estate acquisitions, sales, commercial leasing, tax credit transactions, bankruptcy and financing. He represents local and national real estate investment trusts, developers and commercial entities with respect to the acquisition, development, sale, leasing and financing of all types of commercial, retail and residential real estate projects.
His practice also has a strong emphasis on the acquisition, development and construction of multi-family housing developments intended to qualify for federal low-income housing tax credits and/or federal and state historic rehabilitation tax credits.
Joey also represents regional and national landlords and tenants with the negotiation and preparation of complex office, retail and industrial leases. He has been engaged in the representation of numerous creditors in recent local bankruptcies, enforcing and protecting the creditors’ rights in bankruptcy.
Joey received his Juris Doctor degree from William & Mary School of Law. While in law school, he worked as an editor on the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from the University of Virginia.
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Risk Management Association
- Virginia Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Division
- College of William & Mary School of Law (J.D.), 2008
- William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal- Editor; Benjamin Rush Health Scholar Award
- University of Virginia (B.A.), 2004
Rate : $$$$