Quincy Bird advises and advocates on behalf of employers on a wide range of labor and employment matters. As a former in-house counsel handling labor and employment disputes, investigations, charge responses and audits, Quincy understands the challenges employers face regarding labor and employment laws, policies and processes.
As a litigator, he believes in adding value for clients though a robust, proactive defense and by helping clients develop and maintain a healthy corporate culture through process improvements, training, and risk mitigation strategies and practices.
Prior to joining Carlton Fields, Quincy was a term judicial clerk to the Honorable James D. Whittemore, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and was in-house at Avesta, a real estate management firm nationally recognized for its corporate culture.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- The Catholic University of America (B.A., magna cum laude, 2005)
- Captain, ACHA ice hockey team
- Term Judicial Clerk, The Honorable James D. Whittemore, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2018)
- Avesta, Tampa, FL
- Attorney-Director of People Development (2016-2018)
- Attorney-Director of Compliance (2015-2016)
- Associate Attorney- Litigation, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP, Tampa, FL (2013-2015)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Society of St. Joseph, Steering Committee, Family Leadership Chair
- Cristo Rey Tampa High School, Finance Committee
- Captains for Clean Water
- Federalist Society
Rate : $$$