R. Samuel Gilley’s litigation experience includes serving as a judicial law clerk for Senior Judge Charles Simpson, III in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, as well as working in the Juvenile Division of the Hamilton County Prosecutor’s office.
There, he successfully prosecuted two bench trials and also appeared in court on behalf of the county to handle plea hearings, competency hearings and sentencings.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 2007)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Rate : $$$