Mr. Terry Carroll is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. His practice involves the representation of entrepreneurial and institutional investors in their acquisition, disposition and financing of real property. Mr. Carroll’s practice also extends to the representation of institutional lenders in all aspects of loan origination.
Prior to joining Seyfarth, Mr. Carroll served as a law clerk to the Hon. Julie E. Carnes, Chief Justice of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law (2009)
- Managing Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund Award for Excellence in the Study of Real Estate Law
- Albert W. Stubbs Endowment Scholarship Recipient
- Henry L. Bowden Scholar
- Dean’s Award (highest grade in class), Copyright, Torts, Property, and Legal Methods
- Dean’s List (Fall 2006, Spring 2007, Fall 2007, Spring 2008)
- B.A., Emory University (2004)
- Edward D. Smith Scholar
- National Merit Scholar
- Dean’s List (Spring 2001)
- Urban Land Institute
Rate : $$$$