R. Todd Silliman concentrates on representing clients in regulatory matters, environmental litigation, and transactions involving commercial real estate. Mr. Silliman is a member of the American Arbitration Association’s roster of arbitrators for environmental and other commercial disputes.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 1993, JD
- University of North Carolina, 1990, BA, with honors and highest distinction
Admissions and qualifications : Georgia
- Represented a paper manufacturer in state enforcement actions regarding industrial stormwater permit.
- Represented a chemical company in investigation of violations of industrial pretreatment permit.
- Counseled a county government in its acquisition, financing, and permitting of water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Counseled underwriters in compliance reviews of water and wastewater facilities for bond financings.
- Represented food manufacturer in obtaining Title V and state SIP operating air permits.
- Counseled lender on potential air quality compliance issues associated with industrial borrower.
- Served as environmental counsel to major waste management company in acquisition and permitting of new landfill.
- Represented clients on environmental liabilities in acquisition of BRAC (former military) sites.
- Represented clients in negotiation of Brownfield agreements and environmental insurance policies.
Community Involvement and Pro Bono:
- Atlanta Shakespeare Company, Board of Directors, 2012-2018 (Chair 2015-2018)
- Institute for Georgia Environmental Leadership, Chair, Board of Directors, 2004-2010
- Metro Atlanta Chamber Environmental Committee
- All Saints’ Episcopal Church, Vestry, 2017-present
- American Bar Association, Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Past Chair of the Environmental Law Section
- American Arbitration Association
Rate : $$$$