West Peachtree Street Northwest 600Atlanta 30308 GA US
Ra O. Amen’s practice focuses on helping clients develop successful litigation strategies and navigate complex legal disputes in a cost-effective manner.
- Ra represents clients in a diverse range of matters, including all aspects of financial services litigation, commercial disputes, products liability, employment discrimination, administrative law and church administration.
- Before joining the firm, Ra clerked in house with a leading international metals company, assisting in a diverse array of legal issues ranging from operational restructuring to international tax and contract disputes.
- While in law school, Ra assisted victims of consumer fraud, helping them overcome summary judgment and proceed to trial with their claims. Ra continues to serve the community by working with a number of pro bono clients.
- Ra is also an avid guitarist and has performed with, recorded with, and opened for a number of Grammy-nominated artists.
- JD, Emory University School of Law, with honors, Managing Editor, Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, 2017
- BA, Stanford University, 2005
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Ra Amen & Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP can handle?
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Tax, Litigation, Employment, Administrative, International Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP?
Ra Amen lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Ra Amen reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Ra Amen lawyer profile listing.