Rachel E. Beller’s practice focuses on bank finance transactions, including the negotiation of, and the ongoing compliance under, secured and unsecured domestic and cross-border syndicated term and revolving credit facilities. Ms. Beller has experience in acquisition finance, structured finance and other asset-based transactions.
In addition, Ms. Beller has handled several royalty monetization transactions involving the acquisition and financing of pharmaceutical royalty streams.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Brandeis University, B.A., 2008
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Northwestern University in the sale of a portion of its worldwide royalty interests in Lyrica.
- Fund-of-funds in numerous private equity fund secondary transactions.
- US-based private equity funds in their leveraged buyout of a family of Canadian mortgage servicing and origination companies.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company in its global debt financings, including first and second lien credit facilities, multiple issuances of high yield bonds, and credit facilities in Europe and Latin America.
- Private equity funds managed by Neuberger Berman in connection with a subscription credit facility.
- Snow Phipps Group in the secured and mezzanine financings for its acquisition of 2020 Company, LLC.
Pro Bono :
- Representation of Superstorm Sandy victims with respect to their FEMA and flood insurance claims.
- Advised New York City Housing Authority tenants with respect to their housing issues and legal rights.
- Provide ongoing corporate, employment and general legal advice to an educational non-profit organization.
Rate : $$$