Rachel Mahoney advises clients in business acquisitions and divestures, negotiating and structuring a variety of general business matters, including the acquisition and sale of timber and commercial real estate. Rachel also guides clients in the development of management, employment, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Rachel is actively involved in the Order of Fuse, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing the spark for innovation, funding and implementation of projects benefiting children along Alabama’s Gulf Coast.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2014, cum laude
- Mississippi State University, B.A., 2011, magna cum laude
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Alabama State Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar
- Mobile Young Lawyers Association
- Order of Fuse
- Junior League of Mobile
Rate : $$$