Rachel A. East focuses her practice in all areas of family law, including: divorce, collaborative law, custody, child support, parenting time, paternity, guardianship, prenuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements.
She also provides services in will/estate planning and probate. She strives to provide solutions to her clients’ problems and guide them through the often confusing and stressful legal process.
Mrs. East has conducted hundreds of hearings and mediations, argued in nearly every county in Indiana, and litigated in State Court, Federal District Court, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals and the Indiana Court of Appeals.
While her experience ranges from wrongful death cases to divorce and custody disputes, she has devoted the last several years to assisting clients with difficult family law issues, the loss of a loved one, and planning for their futures.
- State of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana, Federal District Court
- Northern District of Indiana, Federal District Court
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Central Indiana Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Southeast Community Services, former President of the Board of Directors
- Thomas More Society, Member
Rate : $$$