Rachel Fink has nearly a decade of experience representing clients in connection with various secured and unsecured credit facilities. Her experience includes leveraged finance transactions, asset-based financings, real estate financings, and debt facilities with senior and mezzanine or subordinated debt components.
Rachel’s practice focuses on negotiating and documenting senior credit facilities — with an emphasis on leveraged acquisition transactions — often with a junior capital component. She represents banks and other financial institutions, as well as public and private companies, in domestic and international transactions across various industries, including manufacturing, media and telecommunications, and health care.
- Mercer University (J.D. 2011);
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. in Philosophy and Theology 2006)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Intern to Chief Judge Martha C. Christian, Macon Judicial Circuit (Spring 2011)
- Emerald Textiles joins Highland’s Encore Textile Services platform
- Twin Brook Capital provides senior secured credit facility to private equity firm to finance acquisition of specialty ground transportation provider
- Wells Fargo amends and restates credit facilities for provider of terminaling, storage, and related services
- Capital One arranges $534.9 million term loan for acquisition of 34 medical office buildings
- Leading financial services company provides $102 million credit facility in connection with acquisition by private equity group of provider of customized logistics solutions
- Leading financial services company provides $125 million credit facility to leading online loan marketplace
- Axiall completes sale of Aromatics division and Pasadena, Texas manufacturing facility to INEOS Americas
- Leading financial services company provides $135 million credit facility to independent specialty pharmacy company
- JPMorgan Chase-led syndicate provides $400 million credit facility to national retail apparel chain
- Molycorp obtains $185 million senior secured credit facility.
Rate : $$$