Rachel Olney is a litigator and a member of the firm’s General and Commercial Litigation Service Practice Group. She focuses her practice on a broad range of first and third party no-fault litigation, insurance defense, business and commercial litigation and mass tort defense of asbestos cases.
Rachel’s representative client work includes:
- Defending insurers in first and third party no-fault litigation
- Examining priority insurers for the payment of first party personal injury protection benefit claims.
- Defending against uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Evaluating “threshold” injuries
- Analyzing liability and causation issues
- Reviewing complex insurance policies for exceptions and exclusions
- Providing pre-litigation/claims stage advice to insurers
- Defending large volume asbestos cases, representing various suppliers and manufacturers of asbestos-containing products
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2015, summa cum laude
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2012, with High Honors
Bar and Court Admissions:
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Rate : $$$