Rachel L. Gradstein is an attorney in the Labor & Employment department in the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. She represents corporate clients in class and single-plaintiff actions, including wage and hour, wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
She has secured complete defense victories in jury trials, including a three-plaintiff lawsuit for sexual harassment and wrongful termination. Ms. Gradstein also advises employers in all areas of employment law, including reasonable accommodation, leaves of absence, terminations, and internal investigations.
Ms. Gradstein enjoys devoting time to pro bono matters. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Ms. Gradstein obtained her Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology and worked as a therapist for low income families and children.
- J.D., Loyola Law School Los Angeles, cum laude, Order of the Coif (2012)
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Pepperdine University, Psi Chi Honor Society (2007)
- B.A. in Sociology, New York University, cum laude (2003)
- U.S. District for the Central District of California
- Order of the Coif (Member) (2012-Present)
Rate : $$$$