Rachel B. Horsch leads Pillsbury’s Real Estate practice and is repeatedly recognized by The Legal 500 U.S. as an authority on real estate law, land use and zoning.
Rachel has extensive experience advising clients on all aspects of real estate transactional law, including development, acquisition, joint ventures, leasing, financing and disposition of office, industrial, retail, multifamily residential and mixed-use properties.
Representing developers, owners, managers, lenders and users, Rachel navigates planning and land use issues, secures governmental approvals and handles arrangements with public authorities and governmental agencies.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented client in its $1 billion recapitalization of the iconic Bank of America Building in San Francisco, which involved a new joint venture and five layers of mezzanine financing.
- Handled a client’s acquisition, entitlement, rehabilitation, multiple financings and recapitalization of a 1.2 million-square-foot office and retail complex in San Francisco’s Mid-Market neighborhood that now serves as Twitter’s headquarters.
- Represented clients in the acquisition, development, subdivision and construction of a San Francisco luxury hotel/residential condominium, and advised on tax, governance and employment matters and the sale of residential units.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 1999
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1995
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$