Thanks to Rachel Mills’ gift with matters that are both challenging and diverse, her commercial litigation practice caters to a range of client needs. She has played a critical role on large-scale cases that focused on pharmaceutical antitrust matters and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and also served as the team lead for investigations in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Additionally, Rachel has significant experience with e-discovery and quality control.
- Member of teams that led federal and internal investigations, including matters that focused on the FCPA and pharmaceutical antitrust laws.
- Reviewed electronic discovery and conducted quality control for relevancy and privilege for multiple reviews in English, Spanish and Portuguese, and conducted Portuguese to English document translation for a securities litigation matter.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, ASLME Student Health Law Award
- M.P.H., University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 2011
- B.A., The University of Texas, 2005, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions : U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
Rate : $$$