Rachel Hurt O’Donnell is an associate in the Capital Markets and Securities Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses primarily on securities law and general corporate matters, such as SEC reporting compliance and corporate governance. She also assists clients in drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements.
Rachel has experience in a variety of areas including:
- Reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Private securities offerings and other securities transactions.
- Compliance with corporate governance best practices and regulations, such as NYSE and NASDAQ requirements with respect to board composition, committee charters and other listing standards and State law governing shareholder rights.
- Preparation of various federal and state securities filings, including annual reports, quarterly reports, current reports and proxy statements.
- Complex supplier and procurement contracts and arrangements.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2017, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, SMU Law Review
- B.A., Political Science, University of Oklahoma, 2014, summa cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2017
Rate : $$$