Rachel A. Remke concentrates her practice in product liability matters. She has experience in the areas of construction equipment, industrial insulation materials, fire origin and juvenile products.
Rachel also has experience in complex litigation involving insurance issues, securities and mortgage lending.
Rachel worked at Schiff Hardin as a summer associate in 2011. She also has experience as a research assistant at Chicago-Kent College of Law, and she served as an administrator of the school’s Trial Advocacy Team.
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2012
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$