Rachel Ross Rosenblatt advises and represents employers and managers in the full spectrum of employment matters, including lawsuits in both federal and state court, administrative proceedings before federal and state agencies, arbitration, mediation, and appellate courts involving claims for : Discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, and disability, Harassment in the workplace, Unfair competition and trade secrets, Wage and hour disputes, including class and collective actions.
Rachel’s recent trial experience includes a federal court jury trial involving wage and hour claims of employee exemption misclassification and multiple arbitrations alleging discrimination and retaliation, all of which concluded favorably for Littler’s clients.
Rachel works with both large and small companies, including those in the retail, hospitality, restaurant, healthcare, financial, and manufacturing industries. She provides clients with employment counseling on best practices and training on a wide variety of legal matters, such as:
- Reviewing and drafting employee handbooks and policies
- Auditing wage and hour practices to ensure legal compliance
- Hiring, performance management, investigations, and terminations
- Preventing discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims
In addition, Rachel frequently speaks on various hot topics, including accommodating transgender employees in the workplace, harassment, and social media. She was a member of the firm’s inaugural Associate Council and was the first associate hired in Littler’s Nashville office.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 2008
- B.B.A., Southern Methodist University, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Mentoring Co-Chair, Steering Committee, Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law, 2016
- Member, Executive Board of Directors, Young Lawyers’ Division, Nashville Bar Association, 2011-2016
- Co-Chair, Membership Committee, Nashville Bar Association, 2013 and 2014
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$