Rachel B. Rudensky assists her clients in all facets of brand development around the world. She represents clients in a wide variety of sectors including, fashion, entertainment, hospitality, professional sports, healthcare, financial services, and consumer goods. Her practice encompasses trademarks, copyrights, and internet disputes involving domain names.
Rachel’s clients value her experience in building and managing strong trademark portfolios across diverse sectors. Her comprehensive work includes the evaluation and clearance of marks, trademark registration, and trademark prosecution before U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Rachel also enforces intellectual property rights in the U.S. and abroad, practices before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and advises clients with respect to licensing disputes, anti-counterfeiting and litigation. In the transactional realm, Rachel negotiates and drafts license agreements, purchase agreements, co-existence agreements, and assignments.
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, 1995
- B.A., New York University, 1988
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- International Trademark Association (INTA), INTA Bulletin, Leadership Committee – Member and Subcommittee Co-Chair; Trademark Reporter, Leadership Committee, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- South Palm Beach County AIPAC, Executive Committee, Member
- AIPAC Boca Club, Committee Member
- Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County, Metro Business Division, Co-Chair
- Boca Raton Synagogue, Executive Board of Directors, Secretary, 2014-2016; Vice President, 2012-2014
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Intellectual Property Committee, Co-Chair, 2009-2010
Rate : $$$