Rachel A. Seaton represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters including harassment, discrimination and whistleblower litigation. She has worked on matters for clients in cases before federal and state courts in New Jersey and New York and has handled matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights and the New York State Division of Human Rights.
Prior to joining Littler, Rachel clerked for the Hon. Joseph P. Quinn in the Superior Court of New Jersey. During law school she was a member of the Interscholastic Moot Court Board and served as senior comments editor of the Seton Hall Circuit Review.
Through her participation in the Impact Litigation Clinic, she and her partner represented a plaintiff in an appeal before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in a discrimination claim based on disability.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2011
- B.S., The College of New Jersey, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$