Rachel Strom concentrates her practice on media law. She represented media companies in defamation, invasion of privacy and copyright matters, including researching and writing dispositive motions, taking and defending depositions, questioning trial witnesses, drafting appellate and post-trial briefs, and presenting oral argument in trial and appellate courts.
Rachel also provides counseling and pre-publication advice to television shows, online publications, newspapers, and magazines. Rachel has presented numerous client seminars.
- Associate, 2012-2015; Partner, 2016-2017; Levine Sullivan Koch & Schultz LLP, New York, N.Y.
- Summer Associate, 2005; Associate, 2006-2012; Hogan Lovells US LLP, New York, N.Y.
- Intern for the Hon. Faith Hochberg, U.S. District Court Judge, Newark, N.J., 2004
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, Media Law Resource Center Board of Trustees, 2016-present
- Inaugural Co-Chair, Next Generation Committee, Media Law Resource Center, 2014-2016
- Member, Committee on Media Law, New York State Bar Association, 2009-present
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2006, cum laude
- Notes & Comments Editor, Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal
- Teaching Assistant, Torts and Property
- Research assistant to Dean David Rudenstein
- B.A., Sarah Lawrence College, 2001
Rate : $$$