Rachelle L. Rennagel provides clients with deep insights and practical advice on all manner of electronic discovery, information governance, and privacy and security issues.
Operating at the nexus of business, technology and the law, Rachelle has a proven record of success helping businesses leverage technology to streamline processes, reduce information management and discovery costs, and minimize potential risks.
She counsels clients on issues including data governance and disposition, litigation readiness and hold procedures, defensible document review methodologies, and all aspects of eDiscovery and enabling technologies.
A certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E), Rachelle also is well positioned to help companies prepare and adhere to complex data privacy and security laws such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Served as a director at a global legal services company where she supported and developed a growing portfolio of eDiscovery, case management and knowledge management technologies and services.
- Served as eDiscovery Counsel and Global Director of Research & Information Services at an AMLAW 10 firm, overseeing the firm’s global litigation support and research departments.
- Served as the Chief Knowledge Officer for an AMLAW100 firm, where she led teams of eDiscovery, knowledge professionals, developers and engineers in devising and implementing technology and information management solutions across the organization.
- Sedona Conference Working Group 1 on Electronic Document Retention and Production
- Member, Sedona Conference Working Group 11 on Data Privacy and Security
- Vice President, Co-Chair, International Technology Annual Conference (2012 – 2013)
- Member, NYSBA Electronic Discovery Committee
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 1999
- B.A., University of Southern Maine, 1996
ADMISSIONS : New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$