Rachelle L.T. Rubin’s practice focuses on financial restructuring matters. Ms. Rubin represents debtors, secured creditors, hedge funds, noteholders, institutional investors and other interested parties in complex chapter 11 cases and corporate reorganizations.
Her restructuring matters encompass a variety of industries including energy, retail and shipping.Ms. Rubin received her J.D. from Cardozo Law School, graduating magna cum laude and Order of the Coif.
She received her B.A. in international relations summa cum laude from Boston University, with minors in political science and Judaic studies and was selected for Phi Beta Kappa.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Emerald Oil, Inc., et al.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. in connection with its out-of-court restructuring.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of SandRidge Energy, Inc., et al.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Quiksilver, Inc., et al.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, magna cum laude, 2015
- B.A., Boston University, summa cum laude, 2012
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$