Rae Timothy practices corporate immigration law and currently represents large corporate clients in a variety of industries including consulting, financing and leasing, technology services, and automotive components suppliers.
Her practice includes all aspects of U.S. corporate immigration, including H-1B, L-1, E-2, TN, O-1 nonimmigrant visas, consular affairs, and immigration support for corporate restructuring.
She also assists clients in obtaining permanent residence and in cases requiring labor certifications/PERM, as well as those for outstanding researchers and multinational managers and executives.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Rae obtained several years of immigration experience with a New York-based firm which focused on small and start-up companies, and members of the creative community.
Rae speaks English and Spanish.
- Provided representation to major corporations in due diligence considerations for mergers and acquisitions affecting large numbers of foreign national employees
- Managed high volume Labor Certification (PERM) program for large corporate clients ensuring full compliance with Department of Labor (DOL) regulations
- Assisted corporations in developing streamlined immigration policies to ensure that foreign national employees remain work authorized and the cases are processed as quickly as possible
- Assisted in LCA public access file review for a major corporation to ensure compliance with Department of Labor regulations
- Provided advice to major corporations regarding compliance issues as they pertain to the employment of foreign nationals
- Brooklyn Law School | J.D., 1996
- American University | B.Sc., 1989
Bar admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$