Rafael Langer-Osuna focuses his practice on representing foreign governments and multinational corporations in international disputes in US courts and assisting international clients with patent-related litigation.
Rafael is also often called upon to advise other lawyers, including other law firms, on the application of the attorney-client privilege. Rafael also maintains an active appellate and pro bono practice.
Rafael is a member of the Florida Bar Association and the American Bar Association (ABA) and serves as the content chair for the Website & Social Media Subcommittee of the ABA’s International Litigation Committee.
Supplementing his legal education, Rafael received a Masters in East Asian Studies from Duke University, a Masters in Cross-Cultural Moral Development from the University of California at Berkeley, and a certificate in Chinese and Environmental Studies from Nanjing University of Chemical Technology. Rafael also has a working knowledge of Mandarin.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, committees of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Project manager, committees of the Dade County Bar Association
- Content chair, Website & Social Media Subcommittee of the ABA’s International Litigation Committee
- Duke University, J.D.
- Duke University, M.A.
- University of California, Berkeley, M.A.
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.A., with honors
Rate : $$$