Rahul Soni is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office. He counsels clients on various employment-based and family-based immigration matters, including nonimmigrant visas, consular processing, permanent residency, and United States citizenship.
His clients include high net worth individuals and corporations across a range of industries, including financial services, entertainment, arts, athletics, fashion, and technology.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Rahul worked for a prominent business and entertainment immigration firm in Los Angeles, California, where he provided immigration counsel to individuals, tech start-ups, multinational entertainment production companies, universities, and scientific research institutes.
Rahul speaks English and Italian.
- Assisted high net worth individuals with successfully securing U.S. permanent residency through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.
- Assisted business professionals, fashion designers, athletes, and entertainers with obtaining extraordinary ability classification based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields.
- Secured nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for internationally recognized scientists, physicians, and outstanding researchers.
- Successfully responded to numerous lengthy and complex requests for additional evidence for EB-1 immigrant petitions and O-1, H-1B, and L-1 nonimmigrant petitions.
- Assisted VIP clients and major multinational television and film production companies with obtaining nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for their professional staff.
- University of Southern California | LL.M., 2010
- The London School of Economics and Political Science | LL.B., 2009, honors
Bar Admissions: California
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- LGBT Liaison Representative, Southern California Chapter, AILA
- Former Immigration Law Board Representative, Beverly Hills Bar Association
Rate : $$$