Raina Shipman’s practice focuses on general business litigation matters. Her experience includes litigation work for clients in the insurance, pharmaceuticals, real estate, and telecommunications industries.
Prior to law school, Raina interned for Southern Legal Counsel, where she assisted with a factual investigation for a statewide education lawsuit. While in law school, Raina was an active member of the trial team and competed in various tournaments, including the Peter James Johnson National Mock Trial Competition, where she received an award for best opening statement.
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D.,, cum laude, 2018)
- University of Florida (B.A. in Political Science and History, summa cum laude, 2015)
- Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A., Summer Associate (2016, 2017)
- Samuel Proctor Oral History Program, Oral History Intern (2014)
- Bob Graham Center for Public Service, Undergraduate Researcher (2014)
- Southern Legal Counsel, Undergraduate Intern (2014)
- U.S. Representative Ted Yoho’s Congressional Office, Intern (2014)
Rate : $$$$