Rajat Rana is dual-qualified experienced litigator, working on bet-the-company cases involving international arbitration and complex commercial disputes. Rajat previously served as a law clerk to Judge Seon Ki Park at the UN International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda and Justice C.K. Thakker of the Supreme Court of India.
He also worked on Radovan Karadzic’s defense team at the UN International Criminal Tribunal for former Yugoslavia. In 2016, he won the Young Singapore International Arbitration Centre International Essay Competition.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- University of Virginia (J.D., 2011)
- Stanford University (J.S.M., 2008)
- National Law School of India University (B.A./LL.B., 2006)
- Young Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration, Steering Committee
- Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center, Young Professionals Group, co-chair
- Young ICSID
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- Young Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre Under 45
Rate : $$$