Ms. Rakhi McNeill was admitted to the Bar in 2006 and joined Waldon Adelman Castilla Hiestand & Prout in 2009. She currently specializes in civil litigation including auto liability, premises liability, trucking liability, and insurance coverage issues. Ms. McNeill has exhibited a strong working knowledge of her areas of practice. Prior to joining WACHP, Ms. McNeill practiced in the area of real estate law, handling commercial and residential closings.
Ms. McNeill is an active member of her children’s school, Apostles Learning Center and serves on its Board of Directors.
Ms. McNeill completed her undergraduate work at the University of Georgia and then went on to acquire her law degree from UGA as well. She studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain and is proficient in Spanish. Ms. McNeill lives in Sandy Springs with her husband, son, daughter, and Australian shepherd. She and enjoys traveling, photography, and spending time with her family.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. 2006
- University of Georgia, B.B.A. in International Business, 2001, magna cum laude
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2006
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2006
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2006
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2010
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, 2013
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$