Ralph Levy is a senior partner in the Healthcare practice at Dickinson Wright. He assists and advises entrepreneurs and owners of closely-held businesses in operationalizing their business plans, including the estate planning, business succession and tax planning issues thereof.
Ralph has over 30 years of experience in counseling clients in the Healthcare arena. He has served as General Counsel for a national health care services provider and manufacturer of medical equipment where he gained critical operating experience and an appreciation of the need for businesses to manage their legal matters in an efficient but proactive manner.
He leverages this valuable knowledge by assisting clients in establishing, operating and expanding their businesses. Ralph also has significant experience advising boards of directors, compliance committees and senior management in connection with internal investigations and compliance-related matters.
- Colgate University, A.B., 1974
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., 1977
- New York University School, LL.M., 1978
- Member, Nashville Bar Association (former Chair, Tax Committee on two occasions)
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Middle Tennessee Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$