Ralph Yoo is an Associate at Fragomen’s Chicago office, where he provides corporate immigration counsel to a wide variety of clients, ranging from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 companies. His practice encompasses all aspects of nonimmigrant and immigrant visas.
Prior to becoming an Associate, Ralph served as a Law Clerk at Fragomen’s Los Angeles office. In this role, he assisted clients with a variety of U.S. nonimmigrant and immigrant matters, including O-1 and L-1 visa petitions, EB-1 outstanding researcher and multinational manager petitions, and permanent residence applications.
He also researched and developed immigration strategies for clients following mergers and acquisitions.
While in law school, Ralph assisted individuals seeking asylum through Public Counsel.
Ralph speaks English and Korean.
- University of California Los Angeles, School of Law | J.D., 2016
- University of California, Irvine | B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, Asian American Bar Association
- Member, Korean American Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$