Ramanda R. Luper is an associate in Venable’s Commercial Litigation Group. She has a broad range of experience in complex litigation, including products liability, privacy, and general business litigation.
Prior to joining Venable, she was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Margaret B. Seymour, United States District Court for the District of South Carolina. Ramanda graduated from University of California, Irvine School of Law.
While in law school, she was part of the Domestic Violence Clinic assisting survivors of domestic violence attain restraining orders and assist with related family law and immigration matters. She continues to be actively engaged in pro bono opportunities, including ongoing litigation involving modern-day debtors’ prisons.
- Defending software development kit developers against alleged data privacy class action
- Defending pharmaceutical company nationwide mass tort action alleging injuries resulting from receipt of a vaccine
- Defending national car rental company against alleged products liability and general negligence claims
- Representing producer in breach of contract claim regarding development of numerous television programs
- Defended pharmaceutical company in nationwide mass tort action alleging injuries from use of prescription medication.
- J.D. magna cum laude University of California, Irvine School of Law 2016
- B.A. Political Science University of California at Los Angeles 2012
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- California State Court
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Professional Memberships :
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
Rate : $$$$