Ramanpreet Dheri focuses her practice on labor and employment law matters. Prior to joining Littler, Raman was a law clerk for the Massachusetts Attorney General, Fair Labor Division, where she researched and drafted legal memoranda comparing misclassification standards across different states.
She previously was a summer associate in Littler’s San Francisco office, and served as a law clerk for the U.S. Attorney, Northern District of California, as well as for a Los Angeles firm focused on complex business litigation and appellate work.
In law school, Raman was a member of the Harvard Journal of Law and Gender, the Women’s Law Association and the South Asian Law Students Association.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2018
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$