Rambod Peykar is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Peykar has represented companies in a variety of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, entity formation, and other general corporate matters.
He has worked with clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, retail, fashion, apparel and beauty, manufacturing, construction, financial services, food and beverage, entertainment, healthcare, and defense.
In addition, Mr. Peykar has advised entrepreneurs and start-up ventures in connection with formation and general corporate matters. He has also counseled public and private companies in all aspects of corporate governance.
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2014
- B.A., University of California, Irvine, 2010
Admissions : California
- Represented LendingTree, LLC in its acquisition of assets of Deposits Online, LLC (dba DepositAccounts)
- Represented LendingTree, LLC in its acquisition of equity interests of Camino Del Avion (Delaware), LLC and its Indian subsidiary, Dubond Infotech Services, LLP
- Represented Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) in its acquisition of and merger with Marks Systems, Inc. (dba masFlight)
- Represented Spencer Forrest, Inc., the maker of TOPPIK, in its sale to Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE: CHD)
Rate : $$$