Criminal charges are a serious matter. You need a dedicated and experienced attorney to guide you through the criminal proceedings and to represent you. Whether you’re facing a traffic offense, DUI, or a felony, your livelihood and freedom may depend on the representation you choose. Attorney Ramon A. Moore has the experience and skill to defend you against criminal charges.
- 11 years as prosecutor with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office
- Wrote over 25 appellate briefs and argued in appellate court
- Wrote and argued People v. Gorosteata, which is a published opinion concerning search and seizure law
- Tried over 60 felony and misdemeanor jury trials and over 200 felony and misdemeanor bench trials
- 40 Felony juries/ 20 Misdemeanor juriesFelony juries include: First Degree Murder, Attempt First Degree Murder, Aggravated Battery, Weapons offenses, narcotics, Sexual Assault.
- -Misdemeanor juries include: DUI, Driving on Suspended, resisting arrest. Battery.
- Argued countless motions to suppress
- Handled traffic matters
- Trial Supervisor – supervised team of prosecutors
- Branch 66, handled indictments for first degree murder and sex cases; examined witnesses before the Grand Jury
- Prepared and argued over 300 bond hearings
Rate : $$$