Randal J. Lejuwaan focuses on real property acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and development on behalf of shopping center developers, owners and retailers. His experience includes negotiating leases for shopping centers, office buildings, industrial buildings and mixed-use projects; ground lease transactions; representation of a “big box” retailer in connection with purchase and sales, leasing, development and operating agreements; complex real estate purchase and sales transactions; development agreements; declarations, covenants, operation and reciprocal easement agreements and build-to-suit transactions.
In 2013, Mr. Lejuwaan was selected as a San Diego “Top Attorney” by The Daily Transcript, a leading San Diego publication. Mr. Lejuwaan is a California Real Estate Broker.
Representative Matters :
- Represented clients in a number of acquisition and sale transactions, including the sale of an office building in South San Francisco, the purchase of a life science campus in South San Francisco, and the purchase of a campus headquarters in San Diego.
- Represented a client in the purchase and sale of various shopping centers and shopping center pads throughout the US.
- Extensive experience representing shopping center owners in lease negotiations for various shopping centers throughout the United States.
- Negotiated ground leases for various shopping center pads to national retail tenants throughout California.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, Real Property Section
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 1999
- California State University at Fullerton, B.A., 1996, Business Administration
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$