Randall Hulme practices in the area of corporate immigration, working with clients in a wide variety of industries, including energy, manufacturing, telecommunications, CPG, healthcare, financial and IT. Randall also manages the office’s Individual Case Unit, working with small and emerging companies as well as other individual clients.
He has served as co-managing partner of Fragomen’s Dallas office since 2005 and was previously an Associate and Partner in our Washington, D.C. office.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Randall served as a Legislative Assistant to U.S. Representative David Skaggs (D-CO) and as a Legislative Analyst with the Congressional Research Service. He was also an Aviation Survival Specialist with the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Assisted Fortune 500 companies in developing comprehensive immigration policies
- Advised a large multinational employer as it restructured its law department and outsourced its entire immigration function
- Worked with a telecommunications company in connection with its acquisition of multiple entities, including conducting immigration-related due diligence and managing the on-site transition process
- Advised a leading semiconductor manufacturer in connection with the divestiture of a business unit and the restructuring of its professional workforce
- Catholic University, Columbus School of Law | J.D., 1990
- American University | B.A., 1983
Bar Admissions: District of Columbia
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas and American Bar Associations
- Council Member, Dallas Bar Association, International Law Section
- Member, Board of Directors, French-American Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$