With a unique background in construction management and finance, Mr.Randall Chioini’s primary practice focuses on representing construction companies, businesses, and families in a wide array of matters ranging from contract review to arbitration and litigation to complex divorce matters. During the serious downturn of the economy in Michigan in 2008, Mr. Chioini was successful in assisting his clients in shoring up and defending their accounts receivables through the implementation of liens and related litigation.
In 2012, Mr. Chioini successfully foreclosed one of the largest commercial properties in Michigan and a staple Detroit landmark property, The First National Building, on behalf of his contractor-client. His client received a full recovery and attorney fees after almost 4 years of litigation.
Mr. Chioini has focused on the principal that by helping his clients weather tough times, he will retain loyal life-long clients down the road. To date, he represents a number of small and large businesses and has further diversified his practice and developed considerable expertise in litigating complex domestic matters, especially divorce matters that involve businesses and complex property issues or other holdings.
Mr. Chioini is a regular speaker, contributor, and moderator at a variety of legal seminars and meetings on an annual basis, and is a residing presenter for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) on a variety of specialized topics ranging from real property transfers to drafting complex Judgments of Divorce.
These treatises have been published and are widely utilized by practitioners seeking guidance in certain technical aspects of law. Mr. Chioini also sits on the advisory board for the Institute which selects topical legal issues that require analysis and review by the Michigan legal community.
- Michigan State University (B.A., Business Administration/Finance, 2003)
- Michigan State University (B.S. Building Construction Management, 2003 – cum laude)
- University of Detroit Mercy Law School, 2006). Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, Professional Construction Manager/Estimator 2001-2005
- State Bar of Michigan, admitted to practice 2006; United States Federal Court, Eastern District, admitted 2010.
- State Bar of Michigan (Representative Assembly for the 16th Circuit, 2016 to 2019)
- Italian American Bar Association of Michigan (“IABAM”), 2007 – present (Secretary 2010, Treasurer 2011, Vice President 2012, President Elect 2013, President 2014)
- National Italian American Bar Association (“NIABA”)
- Macomb County Bar Association (Member, YLS Board of Directors, 2008-2010, Secretary 2011, Vice-President 2012, President 2013)
- Macomb County Bar Association Honorary Membership Committee, Long-Term Planning Committee, Co-Chair – Mentorship Program)
- Macomb County Bar Foundation (Board of Directors, 2016 to present)
- Macomb County Bar Association – Chairperson for Family Law Committee (2017-present)
- Macomb County Bar Foundation Trustee
- Oakland County Bar Association (Member)
- Construction Association of Michigan (“CAM”)
- Institute of Continuing legal Education (ICLE) – Regular Speaker and Moderator, Advisory Board
Rate : $$$