Real estate attorney Randall L. Jones has over 30 years of real estate and finance experience, with a noted track record in the rehabilitation of historic theaters and performing arts venues.
His projects have included multiple iconic buildings, such as the Saenger Theatre in New Orleans and Loew’s Kings Theatre in the heart of Brooklyn.
Randy focuses his commercial real estate practice on the acquisition, development, redevelopment, leasing and sales of improved properties, including transactions across the energy and entertainment industries.
His finance practice has concentrated on real estate (including multifamily), energy and corporate loans. Randy also represents clients in the hospitality sector.
Randy’s clients range from startups and emerging businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law (1983), with honors
- B.A., Yale University (1980), cum laude
- Texas (1983)
- Texas State Courts (1983)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Fellow, Houston Bar Foundation
Rate : $$$