Randall S. Schiavone, a Member of American Board of Trial Advocates(ABOTA) has more than 26 years of experience as a civil litigation attorney and litigating complex matters in medical malpractice, power press cases and personal injury cases.
Prior to becoming a name partner at KSA, he practiced law in Northeastern Ohio. Randy has obtained million dollar verdicts and settlements in medical practice and other personal injury cases. Randy’s hobbies are hiking, running, tennis and golf.
- Ohio, 1987
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio 1987
- Youngstown State University 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Rate : $$$