Randall Tietjen is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Litigation practice involving a variety of subjects, mainly related to businesses, securities, antitrust, constitutional issues, and intellectual property.
Trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts and before arbitration panels. Adjunct Professor, William Mitchell College of Law (2003-2004). Law Clerk to the Hon. C. Arlen Beam, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (1990-1992).
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., (1989)
- University of Minnesota, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Supreme Court Advisory Committee on the Rules of Civil Appellate Procedure (Former Member)
- PEN American Center (PEN)
- Scribes-American Society of Writers on Legal Subjects (Former Board Member and Member of Book-Award Committee)
- Eighth Circuit Historical Society, Minnesota Branch (Former Member and Vice-Chair)
Rate : $$$