Randolf W. Katz is a business attorney who has experience as outside general counsel and special securities counsel to public and private companies in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance.
He assists entities domestically and abroad to work through unique and sophisticated matters, while also providing them with advice and counsel regarding compliance and regulatory concerns.
Randy was formerly the managing partner of the Orange County, California, office of a national law firm and a member of its national executive committee.
- Represented a publicly traded foreign corporation in a first-of-its-kind domestication transaction with The NASDAQ Stock Market, while employing a previously unused exemption under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 for proxy and stock-for-stock exchange purposes.
- Represented public and private companies in debt and equity financings in excess of an aggregate of $1 billion.
- Represented various public companies in connection with FINRA investigations regarding securities placements or unusual trading patterns.
- Represented various individuals in connection with Securities and Exchange Commission investigations regarding unusual trading patterns.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 1978
- A.B., University of California, Berkeley, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$